Best Psychiatrist In Jaipur for Treatment of Depression
Depression is a frequent and severe mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sorrow and loss of interest. If depression remains unchecked, then it could lead to severe mental problems in the future.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), there are 80% of adults suffering from depression. In this article, you will get to know more about causes, symptoms, facts, treatment, types, and Best Psychiatrist Treatment For Depression in Jaipur.
These Worst Conditions Can Occur After Depression
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Thyroid Problem
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Multiple sclerosis
Symptoms Of Depression
Depression can cause a variety of symptoms like some to affect your body; some affect your mood, etc. These symptoms can be experienced differently by women, men, and children.
Symptoms of depression in women
- Changes in mood, such as irritation.
- Be emotional, such as feeling sad or low, empty, or hopeless.
- Behavior differences, such as loss of interest, withdrawing from social activities, thoughts of suicide.
- Cognitive disorder, such as thinking or talking more slowly.
- Changes in sleeping patterns, such as difficulty in sleeping at night, waking early, sleeping too long.
- Physical identity, such as decreased energy, more significant fatigue, changes in appetite, weight changes, increased cramps.
Symptoms of depression in men
- Changes in mood, such as anger, nervousness, irritation, anxiousness.
- Be emotional, such as feeling low, sad, hopeless.
- Behavior differences, such as loss of interest, losing finding pleasure in activities, annoyed easily, suicidal thoughts, drinking excessive alcohol, taking drugs.
- Losing sexual interest, such as lacking in sexual desire, low sexual performance.
- Cognitive disorder, such as low concentration, difficulty in task completion, delayed responses during conversations.
- Changes in sleeping patterns, such as insomnia, tiredness while sleeping, excessive sleepiness, difficulty in sleeping at night.
Symptoms of depression in children
- Changes in mood, such as anger, excessive mood swings, crying.
- Be emotional, such as feelings of underestimation (e.g. “I can’t do anything”), intense sadness.
- Behavior differences, such as getting trouble at school, or refusing to go to school, avoiding friends or family, thoughts of death.
- Cognitive disorder, such as trouble in concentration, the decline of performance in school, low grades comparatively.
- Changes in sleeping patterns, such as difficulty in sleeping at night, desire to sleep more.
- Physical identity, such as a reduction in energy, problems indigestion, changes in appetite, less active, weight loss, or gain.
Causes Of Depression
Various factors work on causes of depression, including heredity, genetics, etc.
Common causes are:
History of the family – If your family members are already suffering from depression, then there are more chances to get affected by them.
Structure of brain – If the frontal lobe of your brain is less active, then you are at higher risk.
Medical conditions – If you are taking some medicine, then there are chances to get affected by it.
Usage of drugs and alcohol – misuse of drugs and alcohol can lead to damage to mental health that is also a high factor of depression.
Some Facts Of Depression
- According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), there are more than 264 million people of all ages that are suffering from depression.
- Women are more affected by depression as compared to men.
- In India, more than 50 million people are suffering from depression.
- Depression can lead to suicide.
- Around 21% of adults with a substance use disorder also experienced depression.
Types of Depression
Depending on the severity of symptoms, depression can be broken into different categories. Some people experience mild, while other people experience severe depressive episodes.
There are two main types of depression
- persistent depressive disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Persistent Depressive Disorder
It is also called dysthymia. It’s a chronic form of depression that is milder.
Symptoms of PDD must last for at least two years for the diagnosis to be made. It lasts for a more extended period that can affect your life more than major depression.
People have symptoms of PDD, such as:
- Interest loss in daily activities.
- Feeling hopeless or emptiness.
- Lack of productivity as compared.
- Change in your appetite.
- Taking too much time to sleep.
- Instability of energy.
- Lacking self-esteem.
- Trouble in concentrating.
Bipolar disorder, which is also called “manic depression”. The mood episodes range from extremes of high energy to low “depressive” periods.
Whether you’re in a high or a low period, Medication can help to bring your mood swings under control. A doctor may suggest a mood stabilizer.
People have symptoms of Bipolar disorder, such as:
- Loss of enjoyment or activeness from ordinary activities.
- Feeling low, worried, sad, or empty.
- Losing energy or struggling to complete tasks.
- Memory loss and it’s very challenging to remember.
- Insomnia like sleeping too much.
- Increase in weight or losing weight.
- The hope for self-destruction or death.
Looking For The Best Psychiatrist Treatment For Depression In Jaipur?
If you are from Jaipur or any nearby places, then Dr. Sanjay Jain is the only choice for the best psychiatrist in Jaipur.
Dr. Sanjay Jain (Best Psychiatrist in Jaipur)
Dr. Sanjay Jain has more than 15 years of experience in his medical domain. In 1998 he started his medical career and later on become a highly qualified senior psychiatrist in Jaipur. Dr. Sanjay Jain attain his MBBS and MD in psychiatry degree from SMS Medical College and Hospital from Jaipur.
Services that Dr. Sanjay Jain Provide:-
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sexual problems
- Behavior problems
- Children and Old age psychiatry
- Anger control, etc.
That’s why he is the best psychiatrist for depression treatment in Jaipur.
This article will help you to learn about depression, what are the symptoms, causes, types, facts, and the Best Psychiatrist Treatment For Depression In Jaipur. Dr. Sanjay Jain is the best mental care specialist who provides treatment for different types of depression and other psychological problems.
He has vast experience of 13 years in their respective fields and can effectively treat all the levels of depression with proper medication. He uses his full knowledge to treat various physical and mental ailments.