Signs That You Have Receding Gums
Do you feel that your gums tissue margin surrounding your teeth have started to wear away, pull back or is exposing more teeth? Do you feel that your teeth have very little support? Do you feel the difference in your tooth? Then you’re suffering from the problem of receding gums. The Pediatric dentist at the Dentist Rimjhim Clinic says that “A gum is attached to your teeth giving it support to stay in place strongly. When your tooth has a receding problem, it may indicate several changes ranging from pigmentation to color change.” The generic name of gum receding disorder is ‘Gingival Recession’. It can become a serious problem if not take care of as the gum attached to the teeth begins to pull back, developing a gap between the tooth. This gap can accumulate bacteria which can lead to many diseases or the mouth infection. Dentist Rimjhim is the best dentist in Defence colony. The expert dentist suggests that receding gum problem is directly related to poor brushing habit. Many people often use brush harshly which leads to damaging of healthy gums because gums are susceptible to wear and tear. Some people confuse receding gums with Wisdom teeth removal. This is why awareness about receding gum is considered very important for an early intervention.
- Sensitive teeth: The tooth becomes overexposed as the gums recede. In this condition, the roots are slightly visible as there is huge exposed space between the teeth and gums. This is directly related to the tooth sensitivity.
- Long teeth: As the teeth recede more, it appears to belong in size than regular which is not a sign of healthy gums. This can also affect your facial appearance.
- Loose teeth: As the gum recede, the gap between the tooth and the gum increases. The bacteria grows in the roots, making the strength of the teeth weaken. So, if you are looking for best dentist in Green Park or best dentist in Defence Colony, get in touch with Dentist Rimjhim now.
- Colour Change: Due to high exposure and infection, not only the color of the tooth changes but also the gums, and the roots, Yellowing, dark patches, and pigmentation on the tooth may occur due to gum receding. In this case, your dentist will suggest you to get teeth whitening.
- Inflamed gums: Due to inflammation of gum receding, redness can occur along the margins. It is a direct relationship between the inflection, inflammation, and gums. One problem leads to another and causing an overall damage.
- Smoking: Smoking recedes the lines of the gums because of the regular exposure to hard chemicals and nicotine. Thus, smoking is very dangerous for oral health.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Puberty and pregnancy can lead to change in hormonal levels, causing women poor oral health.
- High insulin levels: People with high insulin level or diabetes can also result in gum receding. They should immediately consult a dentist.