Simple Tips to Treat Recurrent Skin Disorder For Acne
Acne or acne vulgarism is not considered to be just the problem of teenagers rather it can affect the people of every age group. In the mid to late 20s, It is not an uncommon problem for women if she suffers from acne.
This mainly occurs due to certain chemical changes in our body which can get cured naturally. However, there are instances when this problem occurs due to our improper eating and living style and to cure it you may need to undergo several medications or remedial therapies.
What are the Main Causes of Acne?
Basically, acne is typified by way of blackheads or comedowns, scars, sebaceous cysts, and pimples. The disorder of acne is innumerable in nature. However, the widespread and recurrent condition is blackheads.
The area around the temples, forehead, chin, cheeks, back, and chest are affected by acne. It has been found that the whole body is covered with blemishes or blackheads having extensive disfigurement, within some intense cases.
These types of acne problems mainly occur due to erroneous food eating habits like irregular eating hours, unnecessary eating of fried, oily foods, starch, and sugar. Acne may also happen due to chronic constipation.
The body waste is not excreted out of the body in a proper way which may result in the formation of acne or skin diseases over the body, in case the bowels lack proper movement.
Effective Home Remedies for Acne
- Vitamins: Around 100 mg and 50000 international Vitamin A dosages thrice a day to cure various problems related to acne two vitamins, named as vitamin A and Niacin plays a key role in curing acne. It is advised to take niacin. You need to take Vitamin E in 400 mg quantity once a day nearly for one month, besides this.
- Zinc: For curing acne, Zinc is considered to be another helpful therapy. Until you may see the desired progress and after that its quantity can be reduced to 25 milligrams a day, it is recommended to take the curative dosages of zinc, in 50 mg quantity thrice a day, particularly for 30 days.
- Orange Peel: One of the most effective home cures for acne is what orange is considered to be. To get the desired paste is applied over the affected area, the peel of orange minced finely with plain water over the piece of the stone. Then leave it till it dries off as you relax under ducted air conditioning Sydney installed through the reputed Geminair solutions.
- Lemon: Lemon acts as a remedial herb for curing various chronic skin disorders, just like an orange. Lemon juice, if applied over the affected area daily, may help in reducing the blemishes, scars or unwanted pain in the affected area.
- Garlic: Garlic is considered to be the most successful home remedial treatment for various chronic skin disorders. As soon as massaged with garlic cloves numerous times daily, pimples vanish without the scratch mark. In curing the importunate types of acne like spots, pimples, boils, etc among various adolescents, garlic has proved beneficial. It is advised to take three bulbs of uncooked garlic daily to have the proper purification of the blood tributaries in the body.
- Coriander and Mint Juice: If applied over the affected area at every night may prove as a beneficial home medicine for curing scratch marks and blemishes with one teaspoon of coriander juice or mint juice finely blended with a bit of turmeric.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek also known to be as methi leaves is one of the handy cure for spots. The thick paste made from leaves of fenugreek applied upon the neck and face every day at night and washed with lukewarm water the next morning may help in preventing the pimples and blackheads.
- Cucumber: For curing the pimples and blemishes over the skin, cucumber has proven as an effective home remedy. Nearly for 15 to 20 minutes may work as a tonic for the skin, it is advised to rub the grated cucumber over the eyes, face or neck.
Dietary Recommendations for Acne
However to combat the chronic effects of acne the patient is advised to go on fasting with fruits three times a day nearly for one week. Fresh succulent fruits like grapes, grapefruit, apples, pineapples, peaches, and pears are really helpful in curing various acne disorders. You may need to increase the intake of unsweetened lemon, plain water several times.
Once the seven days course of all fruits diet is over you can shift to a regular diet plan with weighting more on raw foodstuff like fresh fruits and vegetables, sprouts, nuts, wholegrain cereals, etc.
It is advised to stop the consumption of sugar, meat, coffee, condiments, strong tea, pickles, candies, soft drinks, refined food, and ice-cream, till you overcome the chronic stage of acne.
It is advised to go for tepid water enema daily to cleanse the bowels apart from this. For the opening of the pores to remove out the body waste, hot fomentation should be carried out.
The patient is advised to take sun or air baths by exposing the whole body to the sun or air. The hot Epsom salt bath two times a day is useful for curing acne problems.
On the whole curing acne is not rocket science. You just need to follow the above-mentioned home remedies to enjoy a healthy and fit living.