Seek The Best Shampoo And Say Goodbye To Dandruff
Dandruff is one such common condition on your scalp that causes flaking of skin to arise followed by itching. The exact reason behind dandruff is unknown, but several factors increase the risk of dandruff. It isn’t linked with poor hygiene and is visible in people who don’t brush or wash their hair often. Dandruff is always embarrassing but can be easily treated by using some effective shampoos or other remedies.
Shampoo and condition of the scalp
Before using any such anti-fungal shampoo, you should make sure of removing any crusty or scaly patches on your scalp as much possible. Cleaning these patches may bring you effective results. Ketomac dandruff treatment shampoo is available online or also in any pharmaceutical near you. This shampoo also cleans away dandruff in your beard.
Ingredients to look on
Most of the anti-fungal or anti-dandruff shampoos contain any one of the following elements:
– Ketoconazole: It has productive anti-fungal properties. Shampoos containing ketoconazole can be applied at any age.
– Selenium sulfide: This component reduces the natural production of oil by some glands in your scalp. It is beneficial in removing dandruff.
– Zinc pyrithione: It slows down the development of yeast.
– Coal tar: It contains a natural anti-fungal medium. Treated or dyed hair may get discolored when used for an extended period. Soaps containing tar make your scalp sensitive to sunlight. So people using this soap must wear a hat before stepping out from their home.
– Salicylic acid: They help you to get rid of derm cells. They don’t reduce the reproduction of these skin cells. Treatment may sometimes leave your scalp dry and may worsen up flaking in the scalp.
– Tea-tree oil: It has antibiotic, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties. Some are even allergic to it.
The best way to get away from dandruff is to choose a shampoo containing any one of these components. Shampoo regularly until all your dandruff is gone, and then you may reduce the frequency of its usage. Several people use an anti-dandruff shampoo Ketomac to stop facing the problem of dandruff as it contains ketoconazole.
Some home remedies for dandruff removal
There are a few home medication and lifestyle changes that may help you out with this problem.
– Managing stress: Stress may often trigger dandruff in you, so managing stress can help you out to reduce this symptom.
– Shampoo more frequently: If you have oily skin, you should shampoo your hair very often. Washing your hair daily may help you get away from dandruff.
– Sunlight: A little exposure of your scalp to sunlight can be very useful.
– Tea tree oil: People believe that preparations that contain tea tree oil bring positive results to you to get away with dandruff. But you may face some allergic reaction when applied.
Scalp products and shampoos are almost available at all pharmacies and stores. Treatment may manage seborrheic dermatitis but cannot cure it completely. Alternate use of dandruff shampoo with your regular shampoo may give you effective results. It may happen that your particular shampoo is not showing you the desired output. You may then switch to other shampoos containing any other component other than the one you had been using. Some shampoo is recommended to be left on the scalp for more than 5 minutes as washing off too quickly may not let those ingredients to function. Other shampoos may be washed out at once. You should strictly follow the instructions as in the manual.